Monday, July 18, 2011

Some Kitties and a WIP Update





So, I realize this is really late, but at least I did post!

Today I spent a lovely hour outside with my ever-photogenic kitties. There are five siblings that like to follow me around, but the ones shown are Weasley (the orange one) and George, (the siamese one). And yes, those are both Harry Potter names.
There was also a butterfly in the garden, so I followed it around and took a few snapshots.

And now for a word on art. My current art doll WIP is a male sculpture that is taking forever. This is mostly because I keep getting frustrated and leaving it for days. Ah, well. I did sculpt today, though, and finished with his ears. I sculpted about seven ears before I was happy with them. I'm choosing to keep my progress mostly to myself on this one, but I may post a teaser photo now and again.

1 comment: